It is observed that the problems of Ethics, morality and creative sensibility, cultural importance, love and respect towards humanity are losing their essence, credibility, moral values among-st the young generation all over the world. The young intellectuals, writers, Artists, educationists are also being affected due to non-spiritual, non-ethical moral practices. The Society is facing the worst situation in smooth, peaceful human relationship.
An eminent author, poet Dr. Swadesh Bharati has evolved several new methods to educate and train the young generation and wishes to become visiting professor at the art and culture, sociology classes to deliver lectures on the under-noted subject :-
1) Importance of ethics, morality and spiritual values in the modern life.
2) Duty of young generation for making the world peace more effective and work of social upliftment.
3) To establish religious harmony and peaceful co existence
4) New understanding in sociology-political life of the respective country and the world.
5) New concept of life through art of living and social awareness.
6) Yoga and Health- a close study on practice and achievements.
7) Sentimental integration through language & Literature.
8) Internal relationship with nature, man and supreme power.
9) Different aspects of peaceful co-existence for prosperity and happiness of mankind.
10) Behavioral science in terms of close relationship.
11) Lower to higher standard of Hindi education, comprehensive knowledge, Use of correct spoken Hindi pronunciations, grammar and art of creative writing etc.
12) Resolution of 21st century.
Remunerations for deliverance of lectures at foreign universities Airfare (both ways) and suitable accommodation during visiting period – and US $ 2500/- for each lecture.
Regarding Indian universities remuneration for deliverance of lectures on negotiation.
As short Bio-data of Dr. Swadesh Bharati is provided along with proposal.
In the interest of society and education
Dr. Sudhir Sharma
Rashtriya Hindi Academy,
331, Pashupati Bhattacharya Road,
Kolkata – 700 041
3, Gibson Lane, Kolkata – 700 069,
Email : email@example.com
Eminent Hindi Poet, Author, Creater of Several Modern Hindi Poetry Movements, rendered his most valuable services to the cause of language and literature, National integration and social awakening, effective implementation and propogation of Rajbhasha Hindi in India and abroad since more than 50 years, National chairman of Rashtriya Hindi Academy, Chief editor of Literary Journal Rupambara, famous Linguist, recepient of several Awards in India & abroad. Writer of about 100 Books.
Poet Swadesh Bharati, recipient of Vishwa Hindi Samman for his outstanding contributions in the field of language and literature at 8th World Hindi Conference organised on 13-15th July, 2007 at New York, USA. sponsored by Ministry of external affairs Govt. of India. Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan (UP Govt.) awarded him “Premchand Award” and “Sahitya Bhushan samman.” about 100 National/International Awards have been given to him. Since 1958 Swadesh Bharati lives in Kolkata from where he edits “RUPAMBARA”- a literary bilingual quarterly journal. He has been in active field of creative writing since more than 50 years. Born at Raigarh, PRATAPGARH (U.P) on 12.12.1939 and educated at I.K.M. Inter College Anapur, Allahabad, Eving Christian College, Allahabad, Annamalai University, Chennai with MA Degree in public Administration and got Sahitya Ratna and Mahamahopadhyay (Doctor of Literature) from Hindi University, Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad. He received Diploma from the School of Humanistic and Cultural Studies, Ram Krishna Mission, Kolkata.
He started writing at the age of 12 years. His name was given by Rashtrakavi Maithilisharan Gupta in 1956 for writing creative poetry. Sri Bharati’s Poems are included in a number of Hindi Magazines, books and other Indian Language Journals. His poems were included in “Chautha Saptak” (The Fourth Raga), a historic Hindi Poetry Collection edited by “Ajneya”, internationally acclaimed poet and Author. Sri Harivansh Rai Bachchan has also included his poems in his famous collection Hindi Ki Sarv Shresth Kavitayein. His poetry reveals the inner depth of mystic nature’s enchanting beauty, the struggle and existence of mankind. The critics describe his Poetry as multi-dimensional, the expression of nature and the modern lifes’ decadence with new awareness and an expression of stream of new consiousness, freedom, peace, love and happiness for making a new generation of world happy and joyful. He has widely travelled in India and abroad, that is why his expressions have multi-dimensional shades and experiences. He has to his credit 28 collection of Poems, 8 Novels & more than 50 Edited works, published about 150 volumes of Rupambara-literary journal by remaining its Chief editor for the last 49 years. He has written more than 11000 Poems. He writes everyday. He received Premchand Award from U.P. Govt. In 1989 on his Novel ‘Auratnama’ (The women hood). He travelled in U.S.A., Britain, France & other countries to participate in Poetry Symposiums and seminars, Meetings of Board of Directors of International Childrens Community Foundation as its director. He received Hindi Seva Samman (Award for contineous writing) awarded by Mysore Hindi Prachar Parishad at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi on 29th October 1994. Received Sahitya Bhushan Award by U.P. Hindi Sansthan Govt. of UP. Lucknow on 27th December, 2001. For his Novel Auratnama honoured for remarkable achievements in Hindi literature & services to Hindi & other Indian Languages by National Institute of Teachers Technical Training & Research, Bhopal. Govt of India nominated him. Hon. member of Kendriya Hindi Samiti constituted under the Chairmanship of Hon. Prime Minister, India. Also nominated as member by Ministry of Textile & Ministry of Power Hindi advisory committee, Govt. of India has awarded Vishwa Hindi Seva Samman for his valuable Contributions in the field of Language and literature at New Hons (USA) Hindi Samman by Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha, Chennai & Tamilnadu Hindi Academy. Nagari-Ratna Samman was awarded on 14.09.08 at Deoria (U.P.) by Nagari Pracharini Sabha. Also Sri Bharati was felicitated by Mitra Mandir, the famous cultural & Social organisation of Kolkata for his valuable contributions towards Language and literature. On 26th May 2009 the Literary Club, Bhilai Steel Plant has awarded Pramod Verma Sahitya Samman and Chhatisgarh Hindi Lekhak Sammelan Awarded Pt. Rajendra Prasad Shukla Sadbhawna Sahitya Samman on 28-05-09 at Raipur. ‘Golkonda Darpan’ & Geet Chandni felicitated him at Hyderabad on 29.8.10. Lt. Gen. Governor Puducherry Honoured him on 4.10.10 at All India Rajbhasha Samelan at Puducherry. He was honoured by Kaviteerth Sahitya Academy, Kolkata on 31.12.1911. Nominated by Govt. of India, Ministry of Finance Hon. Member of Rajbhasha Hindi Advisory Committee.
Swadesh Bharati. has contributed a lot through his Poems, Short stories, Novels to Hindi & Indian Languages especially Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Marathi, Konkani etc. DESH, ANAND BAZAR PATRIKA, KRITTIBAS, KALIKALAM, ANUVAD PATRIKA, Dharmyug, Hindustan, Illustrated weekly of India, Books Abroad (USA) and other Indian and world literary Journals widely published his work.
Poet Bharati was attached with eminent writers of Indian and foreign Languages. He has translated the selected Bengali Poetry & published Modern Indian Poetry - Bengali Collection. The famous names included Noble laureate Rabindra Nath Tagore, Sakti Chattopadhyay, Subhas Mukhopadyay, Sunil Gangopadhyay and other famous Bengali poets. Also he translated from Bengali in Hindi the collection of Poems entitled ‘Jeebna Das Ki Shrestha Kavitayein’. Sri Bharati edited International poetry collection. Modern Oriya Poetry in English & Hindi also edited alongwith several anthologies in Hindi selected from contemporary Oriya Literature. The Indian Poetry today-Telgu included Poems of 8 Digambara Kavulu the Modern Poets of Telugu Poetry, selected poems of Tamil, Marathi, Konkani, Bengali & other Indian Languages were published.
1. Ikees Subhah Aur (Poetry Collection) 1969
- 21 Mornings more (Tr. & Pub. In Oriya)
2. International Poetry Number; Vo., 1 (Poetry Collection containing selected
Poetry of 16 major world languages) 1969
3. Indian Poetry Todya - Marathi (Poetry Collection) 1969
4. Indian Poetry Today-Telegu (Poetry Collection) 1970
5. Shav-Yatra (Novel) 1970
- The Funeral Procession (Tr. & Pub. in Oriya)
6. Satven Dashak Ki Shreshtha Kahaniya (Best selected Short Stories) 1970
- The Best Strories of 7th Decade in Hindi
7. Mahanagar (Selected Short Stories) 1970
- The Metropolis
8. Indian Poetry Today-Bengali (Selected Bengali Poetry Collection) 1971
9. Indian Poetry Today - Oriya (Selected Oriya Poetry Collection) 1974
10. Awajon Ke Kathghare Mein (Poetry Collection) 1976
-Amidst the stockade of sounds
11. Tapis Mitati Nahin (Poetry Collection) 1976
-Thirst Never quenches
12. Poems included in Chautha Saptak (Poetry Collection) 1981
- The fourth Raga
- (Edited by Ajneya, the famous poet)
13. Man Chahta hai Apanapan (Poetry Collection) 1981
14. Sampratik Hindi Sahitya-Rachana Aur Alochana (Literary Criticism) 1981
-Creation & Criticism in contemporary Hindi Literature
15. Hindi Ki Sarvashreshtha Kavitayen (Poetry Collection) 1981
The best Poems in Hindi
(Edited by Harivansh Rai Bachchan, the famous Poet,
father of super film star Amitabh Bachchan
16. Doosra Vamachar (Long Verse) 1983
-The second thinker 1990
17. Kathanagar (Short stories) 1984
18. Auratnama (Novel) 1984
-The Womanhood (Premchand Award winning book) (Translated in Oriya)
19. Saharyar (Novel) 1985
(The city friend) (Tr. in English)
20. Bhare Hat ke Beech (Tr. & Pub. in Oriya) 1987
- Amidst the crowded market (Poetry Collection)
21. Samkaleen Hindi Kavitayen 1984
-(Contemporary Hindi Poetry Collection)
22. Samakaleen Oriya Kaveitayen (Oriya Poetry Collection in Hindi) 1984
--(Contemporary Collection of Oriya Poetry)
23. Jeebananda Das Ki Kavitayen (The best Poems of Jeebananand 1984
Das in Hindi, Tr. from Bengali)
24. Calcutta O’ Calcutta (1st Vol.) (Long Poem on Calcutta) 1990
25. Yatna Sivir (Novel) 1990
(Based on Bangladesh Liberation Struggle) (Tr. in Bengali)
26. Trasadi Ke Dwar par (Poetry Collection)) 1991
--(At the Door Step of Decadence)
27. Sidhian Chadhta Surya (Poetry Collection) 1994
(Steping up sun)
28. Ghatana-Durghatna Novel 1994
-(The Incident-Accidents) Novel
29. Surya Ka Ahat Maun Poetry Collection 1999&07
(The Wounded Silence of the Sun)
30. Anantah (The unending) Poetry Collection 2001&07
32. Samay Ki Jarjar Nav Mein (In the broken boat at time) Poetry Collection 2001&07
33. Sagar Priya (The ocean beloved) (An Epic) 2005
34. Hindi Ki Vikash Yatra 2005
(Progress-Journey of Hindi) Research contents
35. Shabdateet Poetry Collection 2005
36. Kolkata O’ Kolkata (Vol I & II) Long Verse 2005
37. Nagar-Bandhu (The City Friend) Novel 2006
38. Karyalayeen Hindi Prayog & Vividh Sandarbh 2006
Related to Official Language implemantation and Hindi Workshop Help Literature
39. Mungeri Lal Ka Prajatantra Long Verse 2007
40. Ecoing-Silence of the Falling Leaves Selected Poems in English 2010
41. Aranyak (The forest Mate) Novel 2011
42. Bhagta Hua Samay (Running of time) Poetry Collection 2011
43. Comprehensive Technical Terms Dictionary (Glossary) English/Hindi 2012
44. The Ocean Beloved (English Translation of Sagar Priya) an Epic 2012
45. Shrestha Laghu Kathayein Collection of short stories (Ed.) (In Press)
46. Sona Mati (Novel) (In Press)
Special Features of Literary and other Achievements
1. Works Translated/Published in mostly all major. Hindi, English, Oriya, Tamil, Malayalam, Bengali, Nepali, Konkani and other Indian and foreign journals and books. Participated in a number of Poetry Seminars/Conferences in India and abroad. Works covered by A. I. R. Doordarshan (TV) and other media. Organised several writers workshops/Seminars/Conferences sponsored by Central Hindi Directorate (Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Education and Culture, Government of India), Faculty guide of several Workshops organised by Central Hindi Directorate, NCERT and other universities. Acted as a member of Selection Board for recruitment of Hindi Officers instituted by Steel Authority of India and several PUC’s.
2. Editing Rupambara, a bilingual literary journal published in Hindi and English since 1965.
3. In 1964-65 he received Diploma on study of Vedanta & World religion from School of Humanistic and Cultural Studies, Ram Krishna Mission Institute of culture, Calcutta, Founded Writers Colony (Vishwamukti), At the beautiful Chilka Lakes on Orissa coast and working as its Founder-Chairman since 1971, which is being established for the development of Indian Languages and welfare of young Indian writers and poets. Founder-President of Rastriya Hindi Academy, (National Hindi Academy), Established Andman Hindi Academy. At portblair, Bhopal, Raipur, Netherland etc. Life-member- ISKCON, Ex-member Director, Lions Club International he is engaged in several Philanthropic activities.
4. Founded National Hindi Academy in 1965 (Rastriya Hindi Academy) under Sri. Bharati’s chairmanship and guidance 26 All India Offical language Conferences, International Seminar on Literature were organised sucessfully at Bhubneswar (Orissa), Darjeeling (W.B.), Portbalair (Andaman & Nicobar Island), Gangtok (Sikkim), Ooty (Tamilnadu), Goa, Kathmandu (Nepal), Kovalam (Kerala), Kalimpong (W.B.), Shillong (Meghalaya), Shimla, Pondichery, Tirupati, Shantiniketan, Mysore, Nainital, Puri, Manali, Gopalpur, Mount Abu, Puri, Gangtok, Goa etc. National Conventions on Official Language, National Poets Meet, Young Writers Seminars, International Seminar on Literature at different places of the country have proved very effective for National Integration and development of Indian Languages along with Hindi, Instituted several National & International Awards on literature of great masters of 22-Indian & Foreign Languages for sentimental integration, friendship, peace and universal brotherhood.
5. Besides a creative Poet and Author, Swadesh Bahrati has given a new direction to the young, emerging poets and authors of Indian Languages and Edited more than 40 new writers series-books by young writers. He has been relentlessly working for develpment and spreading of Hindi as National Language and the Language of U.N.O and also working for develpment of other Indian Languages. He attended Board Meetings of Internationa Childrens Community Foundation (ICCF) at Morgantown (USA) New York and other places as a member of Board of Directors in 1989. Attended 6th and 8th World Hindi Conference (Vishwa Hindi Sammelan) at London (U. K.) in 1999 New York (USA) in 2007 & visited other countries.
6. Received Premchand Award by Uttar Pradesh Hindi Sansthan Government of Uttar Pradesh on his Famous Novel “Auratnama” (The womenhood) in 1989. Sahitya Mahopadhyay (Doctor of literature) Honour by Hindi Sahitya Sammelan, Allahabad in 1993 and “Shrestha Kriti Award” given by ‘Tamsuk’ at East Zone Poets Conference, Coochbihar in 1993. Hindi SEVA SAMMAN for continuous writing of creative literature) at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi in 1994 by Mysore Hindi Parishad. Felicitated by Govt. of Himachal Pradesh at Shimla in 1998. Felicitated by Dakshin Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha. Tamilnadu Hindi Academy at Chennai. Felicitated by Osmania University & Womens College, Hyderabad during 1999. Sri Bharati played active role in recognition of Nepali, Konkani & Manipur Languages in the 8th Schedule of Indian Consitution in 1992. This has been proved as a great contribution in integrating the country. Due to Sri Bharati’s relentless effort’s All India Official Language Conference and International Seminar on literature were organised at Kathmandu, Nepal in 1996. About 200 Nepali, India authors were invited. They discussed and exchanged thoughts about Nepali, India & Hindi Languages. This Conference was very useful in lessening tension and anti India feelings in Nepal.
7. International Poetry Number edited by him containing the best selected Poems of 16 languages of the world was well received by Press and Poetry lovers world wide. Also Edited several Special Numbers of Rupambara on various aspects of creative writing and development of Hindi Language along with other Indian languages.
8. His Biodata is included in ‘who is who in the world’, who is ‘who in literature’ ‘Asian -American Authors, Who is who’, ‘Asia Pacific, Sahitya Academy’s who is who’ in Indian Literature’, and several other reference directories in India and abroad. More than 200 books, journals in Hindi & other languages published his poems and other works. All India Radio, Doordarshan, Calcutta, Lucknow, New Delhi, Ahemedabad, Gangtok, Portblair, Guwahati, Goa, Simla and other stations has broadcasted, Telecast his works. Selected as the man of the year 1999 by American Biographical Institute INC (USA).
9. Research work done by research (PH.D.,D.Lit., M.Phil) Scholars on his Novels & Poetry instituted by Osmania University,Hyderabad, Chennai University, Kanpur University, Mysore University, Kerala University and several other Universities.
10. Received Sahitya Bhushan Honour on Literature) by U.P. Hindi Sansthan Lucknow in 2001.
11. His works contain special appeal for universal love, Affinity, brotherhood and world peace, a fine interpretation of nature & human existence, a deep insight of Indian culture and richest heritage.
12. He is at present founder, Chairman, Rashtriya Hindi Academy and Editor Rupambara and connected with several News papers & other media in India and abroad.
13. Hindi website www.rastrabhasha.com & Blogs- bswadeshblogspot.com has been started in 2011 covering his writing and day today thoughts covering entire spectrum of Hindi Literature for Indian and Internatinal readership through Hindi Internet.
14. He has been Nominated as Hon. Member of Kendriya Hindi Samiti consitituted under the Chairmanship of Hon. Prime Minister, Govt. of India (2004).
15. Nominated as Member, Ministry of Textile - Hindi Salahkar Samiti and Ministry of Power - Hindi Salahkar Samiti (2005) and member of Ministry of Power Hindi Advisory committees.
16. Felicitated by NIT TR, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh Writers Association, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, Women Writers Association on 29.05.05 at Bhopal.
17. He received Hindi Seva Samman at ‘Hindi Kumbh’ Bangalore given by H.E. Governor, Karnataka Hon. Ex. Minister of RD. and Hon. Minister of Labour, Govt. of India, organised by Mysore Hindi Parishad on 11.01.06
18. He was Honoured at 8th World Hindi Conference, New York (USA) on 15.07.07 with International Honour for Hindi Literature (Vishwa Hindi Samman) & felicitated by Mitra Mandir Kolkata (A Literary and Cultural Organisation) on 14.10.07 & felicitated by Nagri Pracharini Sabha, Deoria (UP) with Nagri Ratna Hon. on 14.09.08. Felicitated with pramod Verma Sahitya Samman and Pt. Rajendra Prasad Shukla Sadbhavna Sahitya Samman by Chhatisgarh lekhak Sammelan. Hounored by Golkonda Darpan & Geet Chandni on 29.8.10 at Hyderabad. H. E. Governor, Puducherry Felicitated on 4.10.10 at Pondicherry.
19. Nominated as Hon. Member-Ministry of Finance Hindi Salahkar Samiti in November 2010,
20 Honoured by Kavi Teerth Sahitya Academy on 31.12.2011 at Kolkata.
Honoured at Raipur, Chhatisgarh on 3rd March 2012 by Bhilai Steel plant - TOLIC. Innaugurated National seminar on Chhatisgadhi & Bhojpuri Language sponsored by UGC.
21 Organised 24th All India Official Language Conference On 2-4 Oct., 2011 at Mount Abur Rajasthan. Honoured by Kavi Teerth Sahitya Academy on 31.12. 2011
22. Organised 25th All India Official Language Conference on 2-4th Oct. 2012 Honoured for outstanding achievement in creative writing on 30.1.2013 at Rourkela, Odisha (India).
23. Organised Internation Conference Language and LIterature on 27-29 Oct., 2013 at Gangtok (Sikkim) Honoured with Saraswat Samman by Bhartiya Vangmai Pith, Kolkata and Himakshra Rashtriya Sahitya Parishad, Wardha on 20th December, 2013.
24. Currently working on his two Novels Amrit Sagar Ki Khoj (The Search for Nectar Sea) and Retghar (The house of sands). More than 11000 Poems written by the Poet contineously one on each day are still to be published apart of 27 Poetry collections already Published.